Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another KB Exclusive Chewie

As if the OTC one wasn't a big enough mistake they're releasing a ROTS one. KB Exclusive
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: Another KB Exclusive Chewie

Oh joy, I cant wait to miss this one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Will anyone even think about buying this until it is marked down on clearance??
    Kb is way overpriced
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

What's the deal with Chewie? First, he doesn't get a medal, then he gets killed off in the expanded universe, now he can't even have a mass-retail 12' figure? Just a KB exclusive? What gives?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Oh joy, I cant wait to miss this one.
    The way the last one was distributed I don't think you'll have a problem missing this one even if you wanted it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

*yawn* B-O-R-I-N-G!

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

As with a lot of the recent 12" figures, the figure would be great if it only looked like the (obviously Photoshopped) image on the back. Who wouldn't want that Chewie?

Remember when the first (in retrospect, obviously Photoshopped as well) images of the VOTC 12" Luke came out and we all though it looked like the best figure ever? And now there are tons of that pig terd on clearance for as low as $10 because no one wants the stupid thing to corrupt their collection.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

As I used to be aa perfectionist, or whatever you guyds call it,(getting everything, varients, exclusives ect), And i grew a deep deep hatred to exclusives, so no i hate exclusives, i will not get this...BAH HUMBUG

Another excuse to avoid going to the Mall. Thanks Hasbro!

Sy Snootles lip synchs

KB Toys doesnt exist in my area anymore. I dont see why they dont release Chewy to the general public! I might be tempted to get one IF they did so. And I dont know why they would team an Exclusive with KB anyways -they're in financial ruin right now.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett