behind the magic cd

I just recently bought the Star Wars Behind the Magic CD (I know I'm a little behind the times). Problem is I can't get it to work on my computer. I am running Windows Xp and when I try to install it I get the following message

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT
    The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Micriosoft Windows applications.

Can anyone give me any help or advice on how to get it to run? Thanks.

Re: behind the magic cd

Try watching it in a media player such as Winamp, Quicktime or Windows player
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

IIRC, Behind the Magic wasn't a video, it was an interactive suite with a few mini-games, encyclopedia, and other nifty features. I'm not surprised it doesn't run on XP out of the box, it's 7 years old after all, but perhaps Lucasarts who put it out might have some answers. http://www.lucasarts.com/products/btm/default.htm

I unfortunately don't have XP so I don't know how to make this stuff work, but good luck.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'll give it a shot later tonight and let you know what happens on my machine.