Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: N.h.l. - R.i.p.

Wow. Learned that this is the first 2-0 series lead for Pittsburgh since their '09 Cup run. Symmetry?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Red Wings are on the brink of eliminating the President Trophy winners. The Hawks still scare me though.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I hope that unanswered-6-goal run in game 4 didn't use up the Penguins' goals for game 5.

Nope.

If the Penguins face NYR in the conference finals, that means they'd have some rest. If the Bruins win the next game, the series would be... I don't know. Can't seem to find the "when" for the Cup Final, or the conference finals series. Do they just make it up as they go?

They don't have a set schedule like the NBA. If all series ends early, they all start earlier.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Goalies were huge in the SJ/LAK series, especially Game 7 last night.

Looks like Sat. 6/1 is Game 1 of the Pittsburgh/Boston Eastern Finals?!? Okay...

To pass the time during these blowout opening conference final games, who are your favorite high-numbers NHL players of all time? Here's a starter list (LISTS... :drool: ) with some upper-digits that come to my mind (with some no-brainers among them):

I'm not giving up hope, but I may have plenty of time to consider players' numbers. That, aside from the outcome of course, was a great game 3. Penguins are undefeated in OT this post-season... but 0-2 in 2OT. It's now a literal one-game-at-a-time scenario; just win the next game... four times.

Won't mention how the Penguins scored two total goals in a four-game sweep. Oops; just did.

Well, Chicago had the best record in this strike-shortened season, and they get to hoist the Cup by its end.