Thread: Hasbro Toyfair?

Hasbro Toyfair?

Just a simple question. Is that all? I mean, I thought, for sure there were going to show alot more. Thats just to get us pumped up, until they show the rest. Right?
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Re: Hasbro Toyfair?

That appears to be it, but they have been known to add other items after the initial set-up, though I am not expecting as much.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm not sure I understand the posts in this thread? Was there a response posted somewhere else to our toyfair questions? If so, where?
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Quote Originally Posted by SWAFMAN
    I'm not sure I understand the posts in this thread? Was there a response posted somewhere else to our toyfair questions? If so, where?
    I think it may be because of the Toyfair pictures at starwars.com. Here's the link
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That just seems like there really isn't anything to show. We knew about most of the figures, ships and stuff. I just expected Hasbro to show alot more. There wasn't any Micro Collections, no Titanium Ships, and really nothing about the miniature game. Except the box art. I was so worked up, waiting for Toyfair. To see ALL the new stuff, and only get like 5 photos, from about 10 feet away.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Well, I'm really disappointed. Too bad so many pictures already leaked prior to Toy Fair. It would have been a lot more interesting. I am fed up with Hasbro not caring about Micro Machines and Action Fleet and instead release a line like Attacktix.....
    It would have been much cooler if they had made that line like those small, solid toy soldiers kids and adults love alike and release them in multipacks.

There are several things that didn't make it to Toy Fair yet:
    12" figures (Shaak-Ti, Luminara Unduli, Grievous)
    Micro Machines
    Titanium Series
    Plush toys
    General Grievous Wheel Bike
    several figures from the 3 3/4" line (including Deluxe)
    another Battle Arena (3 3/4" line)
    [URL]http://www.flickr.com/photos/24344679@N00/[/URL]

[URL="http://Please%20visit%20my%20Webspace"][/URL]