Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Found Episode III collection 2 at TRU

I just went to TRU to look for the 2 preview pics I'm missing and found a batch of EIII Collection 2 figs out.

They rang up as STAR WARS E3 BASIC FI for only 5.99 each (vs the 6.99 for the preview figs).

I got:

Count Dooku
    Chancellor Palpatine
    Bail Organa
    Plo Koon
    Battle Droid
    C-3PO
    Padme
    Agen Kolar
    Kit Fisto
    Mon Mothma

according to the card back I missed Shaak Ti and Royal Guard.

Since I didn't think they were going to hit the shelves until 4/2, I thought I should let people know.

Re: Found Episode III collection 2 at TRU

Really? They screwed that up good!

So how DOES that Threepio look in person?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Awesome find!

I wasn't going to do a full toy run tonight (usually I hit a dozen stores on Friday), but I sure as heck am now!

For that price, it's worth it!

Thanks for the news!
    Move along, move along

I can't say I'm not surprised. Hasbro is putting the toys out on the market earlier this time around. The official release date of April 2 is almost a month ahead of the April 23 date for AOTC product. I can't see retailers just sitting on inventory that's taking up space in the warehouse through March so I expect more early finds like this one.

This definitely explains why the Wal-Marts around here have been restocking GIJoe, Marvel Legends, Lord of the Rings, Ninja Turtles, Transformers, and even Power Rangers, but have left a mysterious gap in the SW section. . . .
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Heck of a find QGJ. As I am a big fan of sticking it to the man this is a good job of doing just that. I don't like how they hype the release of the figures to be a landmark event when you can easily go in the next day and get everything you need without having to smell the unwashedness of the nameless SW rabble that converge on there local TRU every 3rd year. Man I can't wait until April 2nd. I should stop bathing today.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Nice find, do you have pics of them??? I want to see them up close...
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Lucky dog! And here I thought that I'd be scaling back my toy hunts for next month and a half.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

he could be pulling our legs, no i bet not, great find. To bad i have to work all day tommarow or i would hit every TRU from here to mexico.

What's your take on that Threepio up close and personal?
    Real men buy Willrow