Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Wal-Marts Cheap DVD Bin finds....

Over the last year or soi have found some decent movies in there at a good price(5.50). Some include

Ford Fairlaine
    Creepshow
    Suicide Kings

But today I found 2 great movies:

The Life of David Gale and
    Mystery Men.

Gotta love these finds...does anyone else find good movies in these bins????
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Wal-Marts Cheap DVD Bin finds....

Short Circuit
    Pee Wee's Big Adventure
    Drop Dead Gorgeous
    Suicide Kings
    Hot Shots Part Deux
    Evolution
    The Million Dollar Hotel (I've not seen it, but no less than Bono wrote it, so I'll grab it at some point)
    Muppets Take Manhattan
    The Powerpuff Girls Movie (and several assorted "best of" DVDs)

And I'm not counting several I passed on or don't want because they're foolscreen only.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Creepshow seems to be a popular item in the bargain bin. Everytime I see it I wonder why it is there. It is an excellent horror anthology and it gets the bargain bin treatment.

I think my copy came from Circuit City, so I cannot claim it as a WM cheap bin find.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Oh yeah I grabbed Evolution two weeks ago also.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hot Shots! - one of my favorite comedies.

Tigerland - a movie I wanted to rent, but it was never in. So when I saw it for $5 I thought "why not?" when renting it would cost $3. Actually a decent movie too.

I'm always tempted by Godzilla (just to watch him rip apart New York), Red Planet, and Total Recall.

I've also picked up a few of those Ashley Judd-semi-chick-flick-murder-mystery-Lifetime type of movies for my fiance.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

High School High!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Major League & Major League II

Laurel & Hardy anthology
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I scrape some titles out of that bin from time to time, as well.

Most recently I picked up Muppets Take Manhatten and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I have some of the other movies listed here but I remember paying $10 for them. (Suicide Kings, Creepshow, etc - by the way, I agree that Creepshow doesn't "belong" in that bin ).

Oh, do you ever see My Life there ? I grabbed that awhile back from the bin, what a fantastic bargain !
    Last edited by 2-1B; 02-19-2005 at 01:39 AM.

I recently picked up Equillibrium and several WWII type documentary DVD's.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I found "The Storm Riders" at a local WM for 2.99 or some such, it is an awesome film if you want to see a Fighting Game Film the way it should have been done (think mortal combat or samurai showdown, tons of special effects and wild magical kung-fu)
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.