Nightmares of Lovecraft

http://photos.figures.com/photo/TF05...ssword=&page=1

Talk about conversation pieces. Can't wait until I get the "what the hell is that" responses from people who are unfamiliar with the Lovecraft work.

mabudon, I know you were interested in this line. Nice to have something to fill up the joyless hole Hasbro SW collecting has left in me.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Re: Nightmares of Lovecraft

those look awesome... i must say, i haven't read any lovecraft, but after hearing that it influenced hellboy, and seeing these monsters, i'm going to have to check it out...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I enjoy Lovecraft and I'll definitely be keeping my eye on these, pretty gruesome stuff, which is right up my alley.

"...Once I saw him monstrously perched atop a mountain of bones, and wondered at the secrets that might lie behind his yellow eyes." -HP
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Man, those things are freaky, count me in.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Ahh yes, good stuff JBF, I recall seeing that Cthulu pic courtesy of yourself some time ago, man those are slick.... looks like a couple of must haves in that set
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.