Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Master Replicas Revenge Of The Sith On Sale Now

Looks like the new Episode 3 stuff is available to collectors Society Memebers. Just got the Han Blaster. One thing I noticed is I didn't see any edition sizes for the ROTS items. Does anyone know that information?
    Last edited by Bobbyg714; 02-03-2005 at 10:54 AM.

Re: Master Replicas Revenge Of The Sith On Sale Now

I wondered about that. I also noticed that the Yoda Lightsaber is WAY more expensive than the AOTC version. Anybody know why?

Question for the Mods: Where did our general 'Master Replicas' Thread go???
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jayspawn- excellent question. I posted to that tread the other day and now it is gone.

There are no set edition sizes for the ROTS "limited edition" items. My understanding is that MR will stop producing them when the demand has died down, and then release the edition size. The plaque will have only the piece number, so #150 instead of #150/1500

That blaster is awfully tempting...unfortunately if I buy that my wife will want the $1200 Louis Vuitton bag she's been eyeing....decisions decisions

There are always knock off bags that look like the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg714
    There are always knock off bags that look like the real thing.
    Ha, that argument wouldn't hold much water in my household...I'd simply get told that there are cheap plastic lightsabers available that look somewhat like the movie props.

To get back on topic...does anyone know if MR plans to release Sith and Jedi .45 trio cases for 2005 as they did for 2004? It would be reasonable to assume they will, since they are releasing 3 Jedi (Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin), and 3 Sith (Vader, Dooku and Sidious), however nothing has been announced and I don't want to order the Obi and Anakin if they are going to do a set with free case any time soon. Also I wonder what's different about the EPIII Dooku that warrants a new .45 scale but NOT a new LE full scale.

Improved ROTS FX Sabers?

Will the new FX Sabers be improved?
    MR's website description of ROTS Anakin FX saber: "New design is closer in look and feel to the size of a real lightsaber." And it takes only 3 AA batteries, not 6 like the previous ones.

Will the hilt size be much smaller than the other FX series, and will it be as loud or as bright as the ESB Luke FX I have? Can't wait for a review from www.sirstevesguide.com on this one, as they usually do an in-depth analysis of the new FX sabers.
    Anybody have any thoughts or comments?

Re: Improved ROTS FX Sabers?

The only FX saber I really want now is a Dooku FX. But they are neat though. I'm happy with my Vader FX.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ok one more comment on edition sizes. If the edition sizes are TBD why would MR need to have the red, yellow, green scale under the items. Aren't they meaningless?