Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

April 2nd...isn't that a Saturday?

Sorry if this has been adressed...but isn't April 2nd a Saturday? I thought the toys always come out on a Tuesday? Can somebody shed some light on this? Is the April 2nd date accurate?

Re: April 2nd...isn't that a Saturday?

April 2nd is indeed the date. It's a Friday night going into Saturday which is good 'cuz any other day of the week I would've been screwed.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yeah, last time around I had to put in for leave.
    May the force be with you.

Yeah.. the whole "Tuesday night" thing was one of the reasons I didn't go to MM for AOTC.

I might actually go for ROTS though. Not because I'm worried about finding any figures (I really only want a few anyway), but just for kicks. It is probably the last time we'll see a MM event after all.

Yeah I going for the great people that will be there.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm really looking forward to this, almost a month away....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    April 2nd is indeed the date. It's a Friday night going into Saturday which is good 'cuz any other day of the week I would've been screwed.

My thoughts exactly...and besides, I can't think of a better way to start off a weekend.
    It's going to be alot of fun.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I doubt I'll go to MM, but as it's a Saturday, I'll go as soon as WM opens. Then I have all day to enjoy my new toys.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

|I willbe going, already recruited a fellow collector from work to tag along. Been to the 1st 2, cant miss this one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Saturday night thing is a blessing and a curse.

Blessing: Won't have to walk into work bleary eyed.

Curse: Will have to walk into Walmart at midnight and wade through a throng of rabid SW fans, drug addled teenagers and the creepy guy who just has to go and buy a lawn mower at 12 o'clock at night.

Sy Snootles lip synchs