frosted mini wheats rots

i dont know if this was mentioned or not if so forgive me,today i went to my local super market and saw frosted mini wheats and another flavor that had a mini wheat holding a lightsaber a purple one like mace's and in the upper right corner it says star wars episode 3 and they had cheez-its with artoo on it and it says limited edition 3po is on top on the back it has the whole plot for episode 3 and an offer for 2 proofs of purchase and 2.99 to get a limited edition e3 poster with darth vader on it,the back of the box shows anakin and vader sidious padme w/leia buns r2 3po obi-wan and a hologram of sidious just wanted to let u guys know and give a heads up
    mr you gotta board this place up there a hundred of those things out there!...A hundred?-return of the living dead.

brains brains brains brainsssssss... you better shut that thing up or im gonna bust it in the head-return of the living dead.

Re: frosted mini wheats rots

I saw one a few weeks back that had a DVD offer for EP1 on it. Havent spotted this one yet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw the dvd one. Is there anyone willing to eat seven boxes of mini-wheats for a free dvd? Especially Ep1?
    They are putting plot synopsies on food packaging? I guess i will need to be extre careful to avoid more spoilers.
    I can't wait for the ones that have the lightsaber spoons in them.

Very cool, I have to check that out i want the poster. I wish it was a figure though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Rebelscum has pictures of the Cheez-Its, Kudos, Frosted Mini Wheats, and Rice Krispie Treats. I don't feel as bad collecting food because, you know, you can't live without it.

I got the Mini Wheats box, but have yet to see anything else.

Man, the breakfast ile is a very dangerous place now.

Cool, im going to avoid the plot parts, but if its for a free item like a lightsaber spoon (holla!) im getting a couple of them. Im going to look now when i go to the store. Dont think i wont sustain myself on Frosted Mini Wheats, Cheez-its, and Rice Krispy Treats.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I picked up the Rice Krispies Treats today. They have a mail-in offer for Star Wars cookie jars. They have Vader, Artoo, and Threepio. Also, on the bottom of the box, there is a brief synopsis of ROTS, but there are no spoilers. It just says that Anakin is tempted by the dark side, basically.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]