Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Darth Tater to Appear in Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith!

From The Official Site:

- Darth Tater was once a young fry and the best pilot in his Top Spud class. When he got overdone in the crisper, he turned to the Dark Fries.

Anyone else got more information on this? Post it if you got it!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Re: Darth Tater to Appear in Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith!

I think Hasbro should get permission to use clips from the Original Trilogy in their commercials for Darth Tater.

Then they could digitally spud-stitute Darth Tater into the movie for what were Darth Vader's original scenes.

I especially want to see Han Solo screaming in the torture chair as Darth Tater looks on. That would be classic!

Or the look on Obi-Wan's face when (perhaps James Earl Jones' voice says): "When I left you, I was but a Spudling. Now I am a vegetable!"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

He'll be joined by the Mandalorian Smurfs. "La la la-la la la, la la la-la-la, we'll kill all the Jedi we see and then smurf their corpses to ashes until the skies are smurfy!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd love to see the end of Jedi - Luke takes off the helmet to see the pasty white inner potato of Anakin Spudwalker, complete with a large cut out of the top of his head.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Or better yet, at the end of ROTJ with the rest of the spirits............
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Would this make Jake Lloyd a Tater Tot?
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    I especially want to see Han Solo screaming in the torture chair as Darth Tater looks on. That would be classic!
    ROTFLMAO!

Could you imagine seeing something like that in a commercial for Playskool? And just picturing Darth Tater's large eyes overseeing Han Solo's torture is hilarious in and of itself.

Thanks for the laugh, Tycho!
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Fett
    Would this make Jake Lloyd a Tater Tot?
    LOL, I almost spit my Ice tea all over my monitor. Very cleaver. LOL I'm still chuckling
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Thank you, thank you. And don't forget the tip jar.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

A "Tater-Tot!" That is classic!!!

This is a fun thread indeed.