Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Official CIII Guest List!

I'm not really excited about the list yet. Most I've met and the ones I haven't are big attractions for me. Even though I would still go at his point I really hope they are a big name or two that wasn't at CII (since I got all of those that were signing).

met - Amy Allen
    met - Shannon McRandle
    met - Kenny
    Rena Owen
    Jerome Blake
    met - Mary Oyaya
    met - Ray Park
    met - Dave Prowse
    met - Paul Blake
    Ralph Brown
    met - Mike Quinn
    met - Michael Sheard
    met - Jeremy Bulloch
    met - Garrick Hagon
    Orli Shoshan
    Gerald Home
    met - Daniel Logan
    Jesse Jensen
    Zach Jensen
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Wow. Well, it looks like so far I won't have to waste any time standing in line for autographs....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I'm not too impressed with the guests yet. Most of them are show regulars, and none of them are really difficlut autographs, or "big name" stars. I will say, for this being the early guest list, there are a lot of people confirmed. I'm hoping that it only continues to grow. For those fans that haven't been able to get 'graphs in the past, this looks like you'll have a nice selection. I figure we won't here about anyone REALLY BIG until right before the show. They wouldn't announce Samuel Jackson first, and save Shannon McRandle for last would they (no offense to Mrs. Mara Jade ?) So, with that in mind, I'm not too concerned with the lack of "stars" on the list yet. . . their time will (hopefully) come. I thought for sure we'd see Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams, and Mark Hamill. . . maybe they are holding out those names. I'm shocked to have not seen Peter Mayhew confirmed by now, too!?!?!? He's almost always a guest at shows AND he was in Episode III!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

A Smaller, Very Unkown Planet in the Uncharted System of Oregon

you know, this list is very adequate to be announced at this point and time...admit it, this is the list that most of us expected (save hamill, fisher, billy d, mayhew)...like boba said, these are con regulars, and there shouldn't be any suprise/shock that the list is short of "stars." i, for one, am impressed because this will be my first ever so i am totally pumped to see anyone...
    [FONT=Century Gothic]"what happens in Indy, stays in Indy..."
    -tycho [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Damn CooLJoe, thats pretty harsh! Meeting George is a once in a lifetime experience.

I have Ewan McGregor's autograph on a great 8X10 from AOTC.
    How was it harsh? I said that I, Personally, don't care if George is there. Because honestly, I don't. Sure he makes the movies, but he isn't someone I consider that special. Especially not after his changes to the OT and no inclusion of original OT DVDs.

More autograph guests announced...and quite frankly, this list just ain't excitin' me yet.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Woahh! Those are some great guests! The additional guests jonthejedi refers to are....

Matt Wood
    General Greivous Revenge of the Sith

Simon Williamson
    Max Reebo, Gamorrean Guard, Mon Calamari Officer Return of the Jedi

Femi Taylor
    Oola! Return of the Jedi

Alan Ruscoe
    Bib Fortuna, Lott Dodd, Plo Koon The Phantom Menace

Tim Rose
    Admiral Ackbar, Sy Snootles, Salacious Crumb Return of the Jedi

Peter Mayhew
    Chewbacca ROTS, ANH, ESB, and ROTJ

Ian Liston
    Wes Janson The Empire Strikes Back

Bai Ling
    Senator Bana Breemu Revenge of the Sith

Richard LeParmentier
    Admiral Motti A New Hope

Nalini Krishan
    Barriss Offee Attack of the Clones

Michael Kingma
    General Tarful Revenge of the Sith

Sandi Finlay
    Sly Moore Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith

Sean Crawford
    Yakface Return of the Jedi

Caroline Blakiston
    Mon Mothma Return of the Jedi

David Barclay
    Jabba the Hutt Puppeteer Return of the Jedi

Thats the new update! Personally, I think thats a great list of guests! Cant wait to hear the next ones! The Revenge of the Sith guests should be interesting -sonce none of us by then will have seen the movie. I'll probably get their autographs anyways because you never know if they'll be big later on!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I can still see jonthejedi's point of view because there isn't a name on there like Carrie Fisher from last time. However the list has gotten better for me since I find the lesser stars to be more personable anyway. Carrie Fisher barely made eye contact with me (granted she was cranking out the autographs to get as many people through as possible) where as people like Ray Park and Richard LeParmentier are very personable and don't mind pictures etc. Don't get me wrong I'm still hoping for a few big names to be added to the list but I'd be content if it stopped here.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

They ALWAYS announce the big names last. ALWAYS (keep this in mind jonthejedi). They'l blow us away with the big Headliners as we get closer to the Celebration.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hope so...I just don't get too worked up to meet people who had a minute(or second) of screen time as a "mask" actor or puppeteer. I would love to see Pernila August, Frank Oz, Jake Lloyd, Joel Edgerton, Bruce Spence, etc.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."