Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Official CIII Guest List!

Here is the official Guest List for Celebration III thanks to C2 Ventures. These are the confirmed guests and more to be added later....

Amy Allen
    Aayla Secura, Attack of the Clones & Revenge of the Sith

Shannon McRandle
    Mara Jade, Expanded Universe

Kenny Baker
    R2-D2, ALL 6 Films! TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB & ROTJ!

Rena Owen
    Taun We, Attack of the Clones
    Senator Alavar, Revenge of the Sith

Jerome Blake
    Rune Haako, The Phantom Menace
    Mas Amedda, The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith
    Oppo Rancisis, The Phantom Menace

Mary Oyaya
    Jedi Luminara Unduli, Attack of the Clones & Revenge of the Sith

Ray Park
    Darth Maul, The Phantom Menace

Dave Prowse
    Darth Vader, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi

Paul Blake
    Greedo, A New Hope

Ralph Brown
    Ric Olie, The Phantom Menace

Mike Quinn
    Nein Numb, Return of the Jedi

Michael Sheard
    Admiral Ozzel, The Empire Strikes Back

Jeremy Bulloch
    Boba Fett, The Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi
    Alderaan Pilot, Revenge of the Sith

Garrick Hagon
    Biggs Darklighter, A New Hope

Orli Shoshan
    Jedi Shaak Ta, Attack of the Clones & Revenge of the Sith

Gerald Home
    Tessek the Quaren, Return of the Jedi
    Mon Calamari Officer, Return of the Jedi

Daniel Logan
    Boba Fett, Attack of the Clones

Jesse Jensen
    Jedi Saesee Tiin, Attack of the Clones

Zach Jensen
    Jedi Kit Fisto, Attack of the Clones

Thats quite a list! And its just the tip of the iceberg -theres more coming later!

Thoughts?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: Official CIII Guest List!

That's pretty cool. But I find it silly that the guy who played Tessek for three seconds twenty years ago is still going at it.

It looks already to be a more extensive list than CI or CII, especially if there's going to be more!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Heck, if I was going the only one that I would REALLY want to meet would be Ozzel. If I had to pick a second it would be Biggs.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I've always wanted to meet Garrick Hagon, I hope they get Bill Hootkins (Porkins) -he'd be great too!

You know -- this list is not THAT impresive -- all of these people have been to a few shows in the past. Most of these VERY same people are comming to Dallas in May -- just before the ROTS release.

As a matter of fact -- I believe the only people that have NOT been to Dallas are Ric Olie, Tessek, and Ozzel.

I know all the rest have been.

I am sorry for being such a downer -- but I was hoping to see all of the FAMOUS stars -- Hadyen, Natalie, Sammy, Harrison, Mark -- someone worth paying some $$ to fly out and see...

Right now -- I am not as excited about going as I was a few weeks ago
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Ozzel was the name on the list that first popped out at me too, the one where I thougt "wow, he's the one I'd wanna meet" (though I probably wouldn't get him to sign 'Adolf Hitler' on something like he did in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade ).

Boulton, this list is hardly complete, it only is the 2nd round of announcements. Definitely "more to come".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Theres plenty more to come Boulton, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

ZOWIE! No Anthony Daniels as guest MC???? I don't know how I feel about that...it's kinda become tradition(go over to StarWars.Com for details). And Boulton...there's no way you're going to get Natalie, Harrison, Samuel L. & the likes to Celebration III...not with their schedules. Maybe Hayden if we're lucky...I share a silent prayer that Mr. Lucas could just show up 1 day...since this whole thing is over soon...especially as a CIII surprise. It would shake the convention center down to its foundation. But I agree...I know it's only a partial guest list, but I can't get excited about alot of 2 second screen time men & women in masks "actors" coming. I already have autographs from James Earl Jones, John Williams, Carries Fisher, Mark Hamill, Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, Jeremy Bulloch, Tem. Morrison & the like. Would definitely like some actors from Ep. III as well. Here's hoping!!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Heres the skinny on those big name actors.....

George Lucas -the creator. Because George usually stays away of conventions -theres maybe a shred of possibility that he might come. Since this is the last Star Wars Celebration and because its Star Wars ONLY -he MIGHT come for maybe a day (fingers crossed very tightly) for a few hours.

Harrison Ford wouldnt be caught dead at a convention. He doesnt have anything against Star Wars but he has not nor will EVER do a convention or signing.

Samuel L. Jackson has some very few signings in the past. But never a convention -yet.

Hayden Christensen apparently was at Celebration II -and signed some stuff. How much stuff? Who knows. Probably not a lot. But he usually stays away from the public eye.

Natalie Portman has never done a convention -though it has crossed her mind she has said. She has signed items at premires -never a whole lot though. Could she come? Theres a shred of possibility -but she would be more likely to come with somebody like Hayden or George.

Mark Hamill is making more appearances latley -theres a possibility that he'll go.

I bet Anthony Daniels will go. He's probably taking it easier these days.