Whatever happened to Depa Billaba?

Obviously the quick answer is, "She wents nuts in Shatterpoint. Duh."

But what about a few years later? We last see her in Republic custody, too far gone mentally to stand trial. It's incredibly unlikely that she'd get the death penalty as long as the Jedi are around and the Senate holds real power.

But that was before the dark times, before the Empire. . . .

Although there's only one Sith Apprentice, Emperor Palpatine proved time and again that he was willing to use Force-adept underlings (most notably Mara Jade) for various tasks. A homicidal former Jedi Master is, effectively, in his custody.

So did he turn Depa into an insane servant at some point, sending her (for example) on a mission that he deemed too suicidal for Mara Jade?

Y'know, for that matter, did he ever consider turning Mara into a full Sith and wacking Vader? Or would he have seen that as a step down in terms of raw power?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Re: Whatever happened to Depa Billaba?

Beats me.. Maybe we'll find out me when the new books come out.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I say she is just probably killed outright during the purge.Same go could for the Jedi infants,the weak/helpless were just slaughtered.

Or she somehow makes a amazing recovery and we see her in action again.Stranger things have happened
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

How appropriate that InsaneJediGirl replied to a post about nutso lady Jedi Depa Billaba, eh? I think Ms. Billaba developed a new power to throw cats and became the crazy woman of Kessel, or something.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Hey,I know the subject matter

Depa as the crazy cat lady?I can see it happening,but I thought she was still kind of coma like?(A bit behind the the comics) So she would be the comatose crazy cat lady.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!