Thread: Medicom Vader

Hybrid View

Medicom Vader

HOLY %$##@!
    Have y'all seen this 12" medicom vader? Looks like I had better start saving my pennies. If this is going to be a line, then the Luke jedi is starting to look more tempting, too. I would love it if Medicom continued making figures that have not been covered by marmit: biker scout, royal guard, snowtrooper, imperial gunner, etc.

Re: Medicom Vader

I'd love to get a 12" Medicom Darth Vader too! I have actually collected more of the 12" figures from Star Wars more than the small 3 3/4" figures. I'd love to get the Luke - Jedi Medicom too. These are really expensive, but the nicest 12" Star Wars figures I've ever seen.

Hmm, with Medicom doing these new 12 inch figures, I woulder if we will ever see that 12 inch Marmit Vader that was talked about sooo many years ago.

I thought Hasbro was pressuring everyone to stay away from making 12 inch figures, as they usually end up embarassing and humiliating Hasbro at every turn.

I really like Medicom's 12 inch Vader and hope to buy one.
    May the force be with you.

Are there any pictures of this Vader version? I've never seen nor heard of a 12" Vader by Medicom. (not that I'm saying that it doesn't exist, I'm just not familiar with the company).
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Steve posted it on the front page the other day, here is the link:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=31038
    May the force be with you.

Thanks. I just got back in town after a few weeks away and haven't caught up yet.