Hybrid View

Urban outfitters.com

ok follow the link to the clearance toend all clearances...

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com

Just type in Star Wars..

OTC X-Wing, TIE Fighters, Falcons,and figures for 1.99-3.99
    12" as well

good luck and thanks Guyute for hooking that up.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 02-25-2005 at 11:05 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Urban outfitters.com

Too late...

Falcon, 12" figs, X-Wing, TIE Fighter...all gone...
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Thanks for posting the link KH. Although, as Sith Lord pointed out, the $2 Falcon and the $2 X-Wing were sold out I was able to pick up 5 OTC figures I needed for a total of $16 shipping and all.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I got an X-wing and a Tie for 12 bucks with shipping.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Mann i was rreally exited to get a Falcon for 2 bucks, even maybe 2*criies* sooo new to collecting

On RS, they said the store price matched the website., so check it out if you have a store near you.