Kenny Baker Gets DUI

I first heard about this while listening to Jim Rome, and then looked it up on the net. Has anyone else heard about this??

R2D2
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Re: Kenny Baker Gets DUI

Well, it doesnt take much to get him drunk..... probably drank some back washed beer.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Five Star Wars films? I thought Kenny Baker was R2 in all six.

But only 5 of movies are out so far. I don't think they're including ROTS.

I read the article and immediately thought of Vern Troyer (Mini-Me) on Surreal Life peeing in the corner.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Jim Rome had a field day with this one. He was getting in all kinds of emails from fans making fun of it.
    He was also notorious for mocking SW fans back when Episodes 1 and 2 were released.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I heard about it on Rome, too.

I think the "acting credit" of R2 is really more of an honorary title now, I mean wasn't he only in AOTC for maybe 1 shot or something ? I can't say that for certain but that's my recollection.

He probably drank a Half Pint
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

He shouldn't have any problem paying off the fines, all he has to do is sell a few more autographed 8x10s at $20 a pop.

I heard about this a little (no pun intended) while ago and totally forgot about it!

Ever have one of those days when you want to make a new thread, you sit down, start one, and poof!, you forget why you started a new thread?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!