View Poll Results: Are you saving up for Midnight Madness?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm actively saving up for it

125 41.67%
  • No, I'll just play it by ear

122 40.67%
  • I'm avoiding Midnight Madness altogether

53 17.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Are you saving up for Midnight Madness?

I getting more excited as we get closer. I think I will have enough come the day. I really depends on wether it is 24 or 40 figures hitting the store. Im sure I will get it all though. The only real factor will be how many troopers I buy.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Thumbs up Re: Are you saving up for Midnight Madness?

[font=Arial]I always seem to do better after the madness. I end up getting everything anyway. I actually scored this past weekend. One of my Wal-Marts had 13 of the new ROTS figs in addition to the new Unleashed wave (IG-88, Stormtrooper, and Aurra Sing). [/font]

I'll go to MM mostly for the fun of it. The only thing I MUST have is "Darth Tater". Other than that I might buy a fig or two. It all depends on the financial situation or lack thereof.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH T-BONE
    One of my Wal-Marts had 13 of the new ROTS figs in addition to the new Unleashed wave (IG-88, Stormtrooper, and Aurra Sing).
    13? What did you buy an extra of a certain figure? I got 12 different ones when they stocked them early. Sure I bought like 35 figures, but 2/3 of them were duplicates for my friends in my collecting group.

I won't even go near midnight madness (I'm not even sure if they have it where I live). I'm not even sure what, if any ROTS stuff I'm going to buy. I lost in interest in Hasbro's stuff two years ago and I'm not too keen on Lego's stuff ROTS stuff right now. I'm might get one or two the best figures just to say I have rotting figures.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I'm saving, but for my down payment for a house. That's a bit more important to me than a bunch of figures and vehicles I'll be able to pick up at my leisure over the summer (and probably fall and well into 2006). I'm not even sure if I'm wasting time and effort at a midnight madness sale or just stopping by the next day. I'll probably pick up the books and most of the figures. Possibly a vehicle. I'm very, very iffy on that.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm saving, but only buying certain figures. (Out of the first 24 there are only 10 that I want fairly quickly and of those only 3 that I absolutely must have on MM.) I can get all of the ships later. Though I might buy an ARC-170. They just look cool. Of the 12 inch figs, I'll definitely get Grievous and the Clone trooper.

I'm actually a little mre psyched about getting alot of the food product labels than the toys this time around. The biggest main factor is pricepoint. Had these been the normal $5 per fig we've been used to paying, I may have sprung for them all. As it were with the way the previous two movie lines went, I know I can wait to pick them up on sale, thereby not worrying about the little extra I'll pay for those I REALLY want come MM.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! well maybe...
    -Sal
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    13? What did you buy an extra of a certain figure? I got 12 different ones when they stocked them early. Sure I bought like 35 figures, but 2/3 of them were duplicates for my friends in my collecting group.
    [font=Arial]My bad. 12 it was. With 2 AT-TE Tank Gunners (thought those made it 14).[/font]

Tycho, besides the 36, don't forget that there are also 3 deluxes and 2 2packs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm gradually saving up money. I just hope that there are only 24 figures released during MM or else I might be up a certain creek without a paddle, because apart from the figures, I also want to buy:

-The Deluxe figures
    -12 inch Grievous
    -Unleashed Grievous
    -Books
    -Most of the vehicles (except the Gunship)
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]