View Poll Results: How do you rate the ROTS Theatrical Trailer?

Voters
768. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - Awesome

651 84.77%

84 10.94%

24 3.13%

2 0.26%
  • 1 - Lame

7 0.91%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

How do you rate the ROTS Theatrical Trailer?

The Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith theatrical trailer is being released today on TV and through other avenues, and tomorrow on the big screen. On a scale of 1 through 5 - 5 being "totally awesome" and 1 being "pretty lame" - how would you rate the trailer?

Please keep in mind that there are NO SPOILERS ALLOWED in this thread.

Re: How would you rate the ROTS Theatrical Trailer?

5 all the way.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Awesome as can be...5
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah... 5. I'd say as far as trailers go, that was a good one. I was surprised by how much detail it gave up. (The "Sin City" preview looked pretty good also. )
    plasticfetish.net

5 without a doubt.

What two fools put "1"?

I gave it a 5. Yes, it did give some details, but I'm still left with questions, so there is still plenty of mystery. I'm quite anxious to see it. I keep having dreams that I'm seeing the movie or in it somehow.

I Give a big 5, It looks great. I watched it ten times on my TIVO and more times to come hehehe

This is going to be a great movie! I put "5." Ian McDiarmid (Palpatine) will really be given a chance to shine!

Did you see him toss those senate pods at Yoda?

Wow!

Grievous' bodyguard looked pretty good too.

There's so much to talk about....

Great trailer....musically, it was odd. The part where Palpatine jumps up toward Mace and the Jedi (when trying to arrest him) had this very strange, yet freaky music/sound thing happening that really grabbed my attention....kept waiting for the imperial theme or the like at the end, but music wise, the trailer ended quietly.

I gave it a 5, and it sure looks dark. Glad to see one character in particular get sliced

If Ian McDiarmid has a big role, I will love this movie. He is a really strong actor that has a lot to offer. Considering Palps was in AotC for mere minutes, I hope his role in this one is Huge in comparison.
    Real men buy Willrow

5????I would give it a 10! It rocked bigtime. This looks to be Ian McD's finest(darkest) hour as Palpy. Favorite cool trailer moment(s): Jedis arresting the good Chancellor("Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?") & Ewan's empassioned cry: "You were the chosen one!?"
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."