Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

jedi starfrighter

man ohh man. ive just seen a boxed pic of the jedi starfighter. also a real jango figure as well as a real obiwan figure as well a real dooku saber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is gonna sound like my Jewish Step-monster...

"And what???!!! You didn't have the decency to save the files and post them here in this thread??? Oy! What are we? Gefelte fish?!! You treat us so badly!"

Get those pics on this thread KIT!!!! What are you thinking????
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Or at the very least, have the REAL courtesy to inform your fellow SSG members of the website where you SAW the figures and toys. Posting a notice that you saw something that others may find interesting, especially in the case of images of upcoming toys, is of little consequence without something to back it up. Otherwise it just comes across as unprincipled post-padding and is frankly a waste of space for a thread. Please follow up with further information, images, and/or links or I will eleminate this thread as inconseqential.
    Your EII Toy Moderator,
    JediCole
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

The pics were at Artoonews. Looked really cool, but not a great scan of the figures toward the bottom.

Anyone get a copy of it before it was taken down, please post it. Ive happened to catch everytime somthing was shown, but I woke up late and it doesn't seem the picture was up very long.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Jedi Starfighter Boxed Pics

http://www.geocities.com/no_posed_crap_please/

the ones from artoosnews.com! Check em out quick before they are taken down too

I really want to thank you now, THANKYOU!

Here ya guys go, images of the awesome Jedi Starfighter. This a photo of the front of the box. Can't wait for this one, hope someone slips us photos of somemore of the figures soon.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jedistarfighter.jpg 
Views:	687 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	321  
    Last edited by Beast; 01-04-2002 at 03:46 PM.

Here ya guys go, images of the awesome Jedi Starfighter. This a photo of the back of the box. Notice the pictures of the Slave 1 and the Jango Fett and Mace Windu figures, as well as the Anakin and Dooku sabers! Cool beans!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jfighterback.jpg 
Views:	657 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	322  
    Last edited by Beast; 01-04-2002 at 03:47 PM.