Just a quick nagging question

Ok, so I read the Thrawn Trilogy, Heir to the Empire, etc....and I just started the Jedi Academy Trilogy....now without giving anything away I keep hearing about Luke having some kind of encounter with another Emperor. Now was this just from C'Boath? Or is there another book I haven't read yet. Any help would be appreciated. And if you know the answer please don't try to spoil anything for me
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Re: Just a quick nagging question

I belive they are referring to the Dark Horse comic series Dark Empire, in which Palps made an appearance. See also DE2 and Empire's End.

Dark Empire was originally published at virtually the same time as 'Heir..' was.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

All you need to know is that the Emperor, Boba Fett, IG-88, and Dengar all miraculously come back from the dead (Marvel style!), Leia has a son named Anakin, the Emperor briefly retakes Coruscant, the Republic retakes Coruscant, and Luke flirts with the Dark Side. Not a shining moment in SW comics history.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    All you need to know is that the Emperor, Boba Fett, IG-88, and Dengar all miraculously come back from the dead (Marvel style!), Leia has a son named Anakin, the Emperor briefly retakes Coruscant, the Republic retakes Coruscant, and Luke flirts with the Dark Side. Not a shining moment in SW comics history.
    Yep, bout sums it up.