Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

revenge of the sith trailer announcment

on thursday march 10th the offical new e3 trailer will premier during the O.C> at 9:00 pm est then it will be on moviefone.com hyperspace and aol by midnight just wanted to give a heads up
    mr you gotta board this place up there a hundred of those things out there!...A hundred?-return of the living dead.

brains brains brains brainsssssss... you better shut that thing up or im gonna bust it in the head-return of the living dead.

Re: revenge of the sith trailer announcment

I was hoping my until now useless Hyperspace account might come in handy. I'd still like to go and see Robots though just to see it on the big screen. Thanks for the heads up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Sweet, Now I have to DVR the O.C. and watch it there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

You DO realise this is in the wrong section and will get moved...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

This will probably get merged with one of the other 19 threads about the theatrical trailer, but oh well. Hopefully they'll show it right at the beginning of the show, or right at the end, because I don't want to waste my time watching that stupid show! Too bad they couldn't have it online before TV . . . still, I'm anxiously waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Sweet, Now I have to DVR the O.C. and watch it there.
    Exactly, there's noway I'm going to watch that 90210 reject. DVR's rule!!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Exactly, there's noway I'm going to watch that 90210 reject. DVR's rule!!!

Just set mine to record it, and yes they rule,I couldnt live with out it now. Like DSL services....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

It's so nice to fast forward through commercials. It's funny how short a 30 minute show really is. it's more like 20.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

It makes the O.C. 45 minutes instead ogf 60. And just getting ot that one commercial will be even sweeter,since i can FF through 50 minutes of bunk.

The new Episode III trailer will be shown on Fox on 3/10!!!

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...s20050228.html

Yes, my friends. At 8 PM on Thursday March 10, during "The O.C.", the trailer for ROTS will be shown on Fox. This is the same thing that happened with the final AOTC trailer back in 2002. So mark your calendars.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]