Who Used Which Lightsaber?

Just click right HERE and you'll find out. This site is a wealth of knowledge on the many different types of lightsaber.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: Who Used Which Lightsaber?

wow. very cool. did you see the pic of anikan in ROTS as vader but with his helmet off? wierd...
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Quote Originally Posted by hango fett
    wow. very cool. did you see the pic of anikan in ROTS as vader but with his helmet off? wierd...
    HF
    It's a fake, no doubt about that. Anakin's face is much more screwed up in ROTS than that, it takes twenty years to heal until it looks like it does in ROTJ. Someone spliced a few pictures together, or else we would've seen that picture somewhere else by now.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

i was thinking the same thing. it looked cool, though. but still, all those lightsabers look awsome. i want one!
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Dara Jade?

Dara Jade?

I say again, Dara Jade?!?!?

Please tell me this site has some non-official material as its basis. I've never, ever heard of Dara Jade, and her story reeks of some godawful bad fanfic. What I know is real is pretty cool, but a lot of it seems very made up.

And why in the name of 2-1B would they mention Anakin Solo's lightsaber that he found on Djun, but not mention the really important one he made out a Yuuzhan Vong lambent, thus making him the first Jedi to be able to sense the Vong in the Force? If you're count EU, you might as well count it all.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It is totally made up Chux. If you click on the link below the story that says saber source it says that he named Dara after his daughter who is name believe it or not Dara Jade. So everything about the character is completely made up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!