Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Toy Fair Questions for Master Replicas

SSG will be heading to New York Toy Fair in a few weeks, and will have the chance to ask Master Replicas some of your questions. While it may not be possible to get all your questions asked, we will do our best to represent you, the SSG readers. So please post your MR questions here in this thread.

Also, if you have any questions of any other SW licensees you want Steve to ask, feel free to post them in here, just let me know which licensee you are addressing the question to so I can put it in the right list.

Thanks!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Toy Fair Questions for Master Replicas

Is there a chance that we'll see some other weapons in the .45 scale?

Why is the ROTS Yoda saber the same price as the others, while the AOTC version as $120 cheaper?

What will the Helmet Collection sell at?

Will we ever see a Qui-Gon saber?

How about a double sided Darth Maul Force FX saber?
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

I would like to know whether there will be 2005 Sith and Jedi trio cases for the .45 scale, and also what the differences are between the AOTC and ROTS Dooku sabers.

Will they release the following lightsabers: Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker (AOTC), full-length Darth Maul?

Will they do an Asajj Ventress lightsaber set?

Any chance of releasing .45 scale replicas of their other SW catalog items (blasters, thermal detonator, Palpatine's cane/clasp, etc.)
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Hell I can answer some of those questions now.....

There wont be any Lightsaber replicas for Asajj Ventress, because shes not an actual character in the movies unless she shows up in ROTS. Her sabers are not tangable.

There probably wont be any .45 scale replicas of Palpatine's Cane/Clasp. The Cane would appear as an unimpressive shiney twig. The Clasp would look like a dinky, shiney piece of plastic. A .45 scale Thermal Detonator would be the size of a marble. You would loose it too easily.

Anyhow, Everybody asked my questions already. Cant wait to hear what MR has to say. They give pretty good info.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

New MR FX Sabers to be improved!?!?

Will the new FX Sabers be even further improved?
    MR's website descriptions of the new ESB Vader FX and ROTS Anakin FX sabers say: "New design is closer in look and feel to the size of a real lightsaber." Also, they take only 3 AA batteries, not 6 like the previous ones.

Will the hilt size be much smaller than the other FX series? Will it be as loud or as bright as the ESB Luke FX I have? If they're improved, I will definitely be purchasing at least one of the new ones.

Can't wait for a review from www.sirstevesguide.com on these, as they usually do a great in-depth analysis of the new FX sabers.

Just to keep everybody in the loop, the deadline for questions is this Sunday.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Could we possibly get a Master Replicas "chance cube" for under $5000?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

JediTricks,

Since I don't see a post informing us that you asked MR questions at the Toy Fair, I am wondering how you made out with all that. Were their reps pretty friendly? I hope you got to see the new FX sabers. Are the hilts really that much smaller? They now only take 3 batteries, not 6. Also, are they any louder or brighter?

I didn't make it to Toy Fair and Steve is either still there or on his way back, so we'll all find out soon whether we got answers and if Steve got to experience the new FX sabers (I hope he did).