Thread: Code 3

Hybrid View

Code 3

I thought Code 3 should have its own thread, as does MR.

I got an email form Code 3 saying that they had experienced a delay with the Gunship, but that it would start shipping on 3/21. I can't wait.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Re: Code 3

I dont have any of the Code 3 ships yet (funds being tied up with Master Replicas, Sideshow, and Gentle Giant). I'd like to eventually get the Slave I or Millennium Falcon.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I have both, and of the 2 I would recommend getting Slave 1 first.

I just got the plexi cover for Slave 1, just need to clean up some dust. After that I'll have it displayed in 'flight mode', and I'll add my Riddell mini helmet to it (actually already have the helemt with it - it looks great!). I'll see if I can add a pic after I get a new shelf added in the LR.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I only have the Falcon at the moment, with the acrylic case cover displayed in flight mode. I have the Unleased Han (running up the ramp of the falcon) displayed on the top. They are quite pricey, but worth it. I want to get the X-Wing next, but I will see how much April second is going to cost me.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I have the Code 3 X-Wing displayed next to my MR AT-AT and Snowspeeder. The X-Wing was the first one I bought and it is very impressive all by itself. However having it displayed next to the the two MR Studio Scale models, there is no comparison. I'll be purchasing MR Studio Scale models from now on.

I haven't rec'd an email confirmation or anything, but after seeing that there was some charge on my card I found that Code 3 has shipped my Gunship (on 3/23). No tracking info was available. I should have it by Wed of next week.
    YVH-1 head