Thread: Lava Hurling?!

Lava Hurling?!

Yes this new Jedi Sport is sweeping the nation!!! Get your tickets now!!

Now, this is something I have totally made up, but after watching the OC trailer Ad, it popped into to my dimented brain of something that Lucas might actually do! God I hope not! My thinking being, if Jedi can Force hurl objects across a room, what's to stop Ben or a really ****ed of Anakin at hurling huge chunks of molten rocks at each other! Or 'causing a surge of lava to swell up into the path of each other!
    Think about it! You know how Lucas just loves to repeat things, and it could resemble a scene much like ESB when Vader Force hurls all that equipment at luke!!! If it weren't for the unpredicitblity of Lucas these days, I wouldn't even raise this question, but as I said, it just popped into my dimented brain, and now it's got me nervous that if done, it will really cheapen their climatic battle into something more like an homage to 'Animal houses' "FOOOOD FIIIIGHT" scene! Here's to hoping!
    Last edited by The 'Xir; 03-06-2005 at 10:54 PM.
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Re: Lava Hurling?!

i don't think so, xir. i hope not, at least..
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Re: Lava Hurling?!

I don't think so either, but that's my whole point!, we never know with Lucas! I mean when Vader did it ESB, it was evidence of his power, when maul did it in EpI, it was cool! If it happens in Ani vs Bens' duel, it'll just be plain stupid!!!

Eight words I'd hate to hear from Lucas: "Wouldn't it be fun if we did this..."

[FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]