Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

***the New Trailer***

Ok, not really, but this is F****** Awesome!!!!!! and has some great new shots! Now I REALLY LIKE Grievous! And I thought this would tie us over until we have to suffer through the OC!

ROTS Trailer
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Re: ***the New Trailer***

OK, after talking with some members here, I'm starting to think that this actually is the new trailer! Possibly an overseas alt. version, and hopefully we'll have a different one that will air on Thursday before "The OC" One can only hope!!!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

I like it, but i really hope it's not the NEW trailer as lots of the CGI and especially Grievous looks really bad. I think that Grievous is some version that some folks made with a program. I don't know the whole story. I did enjoy the trailer, but i highly doubt it's legit.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I agree, ive been ranting how crappy it is to X for the past 20 min :P

And as me and Halo have discussed, the only thing that makes me think that it isn't the new trailer, is that on the offcial site, where they advertise the broadcast of the trailer during Thursday nights' The OC, there are two still photos they use and niether of those stills appears in this trailer! That and the Music is a little ..."off" when watching it! Although I thought the pause, sound build up, and then lead-in to "The Duel " was pretty freakin cool!

Yeah, that and the fact that it doesn't flow AT ALL with the synopsis of the trailer that was posted http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=26831.

Yeah, i just checked on TFN and it's a fan made trailer made by Pixel Magic. http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/tra...agic/index.asp

Sorry Mr. 'Xir, gonna have to wait a few more days.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Sorry Mr. 'Xir, gonna have to wait a few more days.
    Oh Damn! I don't know what'll be worse the next four days of waiting, or the hr suffering through The OC

It's very nice even though it's not the real thing. I figured it wasn't right from the get go when it didn't have any of the speaking parts that were in the synopsis that JJB submitted. But as I said very nice.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

very cool. grevious looks like he is from the game though. well, one of those in-game movies they have between saves and all that. but he looks awsome there!
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I like it, made me more giddy for the realtrailer. Only 3 days
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten