Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

your ideal Subway sub

footlong oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with american cheese, light mayo, limited amount of lettuce, tomato, pickle, and ground black pepper.

Re: your ideal Subway sub

Are there coupons?

Why does it have to be Subway? I prefer Jimmy John's.

#8 - Billy Club: Roast Beef, Ham, Provalone, Dijon Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayo.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I like warm and toasty Quizno's, though Subway is good too. But for my sandwich dollar, there's a great deli down the road that serves up the best sandwiches I've ever had. All hail "Howard's Deli." Yum!

I personally hate vegetables so my Subway sub is the Cold Cut Trio with double meat and double cheese with mayo. Sounds plain but it's good stuff.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    footlong oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with american cheese, light mayo, limited amount of lettuce, tomato, pickle, and ground black pepper.
    Seems we have similar tastes my friend. I get the same thing for the most part only with pepper jack cheese instead of american and green peppers instead of pickles. Lately I've really been living on the edge and have opted to get it toasted.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Turkey, lettuce, tomato, ranch. Simple but awesome.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Mine is almost exactly the same as JJL's, except I mix in some chicken breast in there also and I use a little bit of mayo.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Favorite: Meatball with cheese, lettuce, parmasan, tomato, and Jalapanos! (sorry about the mispelled words)

What I eat: Sweet onion Chicken something, something with the same extras as the meatball sandwich, minus the cheese.

Thanks for asking, are you buying?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Go pizza sub.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection