Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JJB's ideal Jimmy John's sub

#8 - Billy Club: Roast Beef, Ham, Provalone, Dijon Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayo.

Re: JJB's ideal Jimmy John's sub

Myself, I've never had Jimmy John's but that looks like a tasty treat, minus the mustard methinks. I'd probably add pickles if they offer them.

I have a Jimmy John's magnet on the mini-fridge.

I use it to keep my picture of the Ambiguously Gay Duo on there.

Never been inside the two Jimmy John's around OSU's campus, though, so I cannot comment on their menu.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Never heard of it before JJB blessed us with the web site...
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It's truly great my friends. While I love Subway, sometimes I have a real hard time deciding what I want on my food. Where as Jimmy John's, they have a great menu and a good variety. So I don't have to pick and choose a million different meats, toppings, and breads. Plus thier huge Kosher Dill Pickes kick much arse.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

A friend of mine turned me on to Jimmy Johns. There are three Subways closer to my house though than the one Jimmy John's which is two towns over. I was actually in the vicinity of the JJ's today, on my quest for a Vader Potato and clearance Target merchandise, but it totally slipped my mind until now.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I think everyone that doesn't have one is lucky in a sense. At least where I lived in Michigan they had the cheesiest commercials. The one that I can remember right now featured a picture of Jimmy Johnson (former Cowboys and Dolphins coach) and people saying "but what's a Jimmy John's?". **shudder**
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    It's truly great my friends. While I love Subway, sometimes I have a real hard time deciding what I want on my food. Where as Jimmy John's, they have a great menu and a good variety. So I don't have to pick and choose a million different meats, toppings, and breads. Plus thier huge Kosher Dill Pickes kick much arse.
    oooooh that pickle sounds nice.

Get this Binksy, what incredible timing - today I heard a radio dj giving away gift certificates for various places, including Jimmy John's, so next time I'm up that way I'll have to give it a try. I didn't even know one was around here.

I'm going to have to agree with Binks and chosse a Jimmy Johns sub as the sub of choice. One opened up in my town a little over a year ago and I tell you I love their food. It's convenietly located around the corner from me, so that usually helps when I'm looking for a quick bite. I live in the downtoan area where I have at leats 6 different sub options within blocks, but hands down Jimmy Johns takes the prize.
    Last edited by Banthaholic; 03-10-2005 at 12:33 AM.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Well, they finally opened one here and I tired it out. OMG!!! Its a damn good sub. I ordered up the Gargantuan yesterday. If you havent tried Jimmy Johns out yet, you need to do so quickly.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten