Hybrid View

NOW AVAILABLE: ROTS Theatrical One-Sheet

Starwarsshop.com now has the new theatrical one-sheet available for order at $19.99 each. It ships on March 21st. The official site has the poster for viewing as well.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Re: NOW AVAILABLE: ROTS Theatrical One-Sheet

I'm not a big Drew Struzan fan but I will admit this poster isn't bad and does look better than the last two.

Here is a link for those lazy types such as myself.

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...roduct_id=1872
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

My personal favorite is actually Episode II. The image of Anakin and Padme just really embodied the romantic element of the film very well. The official site has thumbnail-sized images of all six posters in sequence at the bottom of the page. Episode III sticks out like a sore thumb unfortunately because it's the only one where the title blends into the background.

Still...didn't stop me from ordering it probably two minutes after it went on sale!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I like this poster. I liked how they how looked in a row on the main site. WOuldnt mind getting all of em
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Not bad design,could have been a whole lot worse .My favorite poster still has to be ESB "Gone with the Wind" style.Epsiode II one-sheet kind of carried over that style,has to be my favorite of the prequels as well.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl
    My favorite poster still has to be ESB "Gone with the Wind" style.
    Yeah I've gotta agree with you on that IJG. I bought that one a few years back and had it framed, definitely one of my all time favorite movie posters.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”