Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Pics of Grievous, CLone, Sidious

Hasbro.com has posted pics of these three new 12" figs for ROTS.

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/pa...dn/default.cfm
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Pics of Grievous, CLone, Sidious

I like the packaging on these. They look like sturdy window boxes so you can see the entire figure.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PoweredConvoy

Thanks for correcting me sir...
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Clone Trooper looks great! I'll wait to see the other 2 figures up close before buying them.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I'll end up getting the Clonetrooper (I'm big on Clone and Stormtroopers).

I'm also getting to be more of a Palpatine fan after seeing this last trailer -so I'm sure I'll get him too!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Palpatine and the Clone Trooper are a must. Grievous will depend on how cool he looks in person, or on how he is in the movie. I'm really glad that the Clone Trooper is based after a similiar costume design that was used on the recent OTC Storm Trooper rather than the older Storm/Clone Trooper 12"ers.

Randy

I really like the new 12" packaging after having seen it in person. It's pretty snazzy, almost a shame to open it up. Basically a rectangular box with a curved front edge that displays the character artwork. It's reminiscent of the bubble used on the animated Clone Wars line.

I only bought Grievous today. I haven't opened him yet but my only complaint so far is that he's too "clean." The arrow-ridges above his eyes need to be painted black. Plus I think he needs to be wiped down with black paint to fill in those battle-damage nicks and scrapes I see on the surface of his armor.

Anyone buy the Clone and Palpatine? Any first impressions?

I was only spending X amount of dollars on figures today and I skipped on 12" Clone Trooper and Palpatine. BUT I'm definatly gonna get them cause they are both very cool -I was impressed with them all. Yes Grevious could be a little more beat up.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ugh. I got all of them, and I haven't opened Anakin yet.

I have to say Sidious looks horrible. His outfit is nice, but he's only got a third of his shirt so his belly shows while his cloak is on, and he can't hold his lightsaber very well. Also his hood is nice and big, but doesn't sit right on his head. I think I'm returning him.
    Grievous looks great, but his forearms are always falling off, and his hands are made out of soft plastic, so he can't hold his lightsabers at all.
    Clone Trooper is much better than the other two. Very nice figure, just like the OTC Stormtrooper.

Randy