Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

OMG,Plo Koon,Jango,Anakin,Boba,Kit Fisto,Zam and more PICTURES Inside!!!

Go here to check them all out!!!!!

thoughts?
    Last edited by GNT; 01-04-2002 at 08:43 PM.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Slave 1, Shaak Ti, Jango and More Pictures!

Last edited by StarWarsToys; 01-04-2002 at 09:05 PM.

Pictures include:

Anakin Skywalker
    Kit Fisto
    Jango Fett
    Obi Wan Kenobi
    Plo Koon
    Boba Fett
    Padme
    Yellow R2
    Shaak Ti
    Zam Wesell
    Slave 1
    Jedi Fighter
    Tusken Mother and child
    Captain Typho

All new pictures!!!!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

The sculpting looks good, but those poses are dissapointing. Thanks for posting these BTW.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Originally posted by CrossWizard
    The sculpting looks good, but those poses are dissapointing. Thanks for posting these BTW.
    Dont thank me thank the "Gooney Bird" for posting them! I'm not impressed by them at all now Although Plo Koon does seem better than his EP1 counterpart
    GNT
    ''

Damn, I just zoomed in to get a better look at the Anakin figure and he looks like crap, the old school retractable saber is a nice touch for fans of the old vintage line but the figure as a whole is terrible.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Wow cool... A real big photo of Fisto & it looks sorta like Kloon has a "force lightning" attachment.

These action poses persist... Don't like that. And Padme's arm is really messed up.
    Last edited by chewie; 01-04-2002 at 09:09 PM.

Originally posted by CrossWizard
    Damn, I just zoomed in to get a better look at the Anakin figure and he looks like crap, the old school retractable saber is a nice touch for fans of the old vintage line but the figure as a whole is terrible.
    I didn't notice that,All I can say is that this line of figures are going to be the worst (vintage was way better than these!)Boba doesnt wait to steal his fathers jetpack does he?
    GNT
    ''

Angry

Captain Typho is the worst looking figure of the bunch!Yuck!
    GNT
    ''

Yup. Yet another boring Naboo guard, but now with an even uglier space helmet.