Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Did they ever make?........

Star Wars cookie cutters?Looked on eBay for awhile and I havent seen any but doesnt mean they arent out there,waiting for me I would assume they would have been 'back in the day'...or not at all.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Re: Did they ever make?........

Hmm... I don't know if cookie cutters were made but it wouldn't surprise me. I do know that Wilton, the cooking-hardware company that still makes cake pans and decorating supplies, did make Star Wars aluminum cake pans in the 1980s. Wilton still produces cake pans for popular characters such as Spongebob Squarepants and Scooby-Doo.

Wilton made four different cake pans shape of Darth Vader, Boba Fett, and C-3PO's heads, plus a full-body R2-D2. Wilton pans can be used over and over and stand up to most abuse. You can still get them on eBay relatively cheaply. There were also cheaper cake pans (similar to frozen pie pans) too but they weren't as durable. I'm not sure if those were made by Wilton or not.

I am pretty sure they had them awhile back, but dont hold me to it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I know for a fact that they made little Play-Doh shapes and cutters so if push comes to shove you could always use them. The Jabba one we had would make about a 10 pound cookie though.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Oh yeah, the Play-Doh molds would work I suppose. Forgot all about those. I have the Jabba one that still has some ancient cans of Play-Doh in the box.

Play-Dog would work,never thought of it actually,Thanks

I know about the cake pans,and candy molds(have some ) which lead me to believe there might have been Star Wars cookie cutter out there.The play-doh sounds like a much easier solution
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

This thread gave me the idea of using my vintage Star Wars cake pans as cookie molds. I bought some generic chocolate chip and sugar cookie dough and some white icing and got to work.

I sprayed the pans with cooking spray and pressed the dough into my Boba Fett and R2-D2 cake pans. After baking them, I let them cool and then inverted the molds to get the cookies out.

I used blue, red, and green food coloring to dye small portions of the white icing, then applied them to the cookies. So now I have a sugar Boba Fett and chocolote chip R2-D2 "big cookies" for the family Easter get-together tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW_Cookie1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	10615   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW_Cookie2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	10616   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW_Cookie3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	10617   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW_Cookie4.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	10618   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW_Cookie5.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	10619  

That is awesome Ji'dai!! That's some really good icing work on those cookies.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I just looked in my Tomart's guide and didn't see any cookie cutters. It listed cookies and cookies jars, but not cutters. I'm incline to say none were made.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Hows about bring those cookie-cakes over here, I got plenty of milk
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten