Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did they ever make?........

Star Wars cookie cutters?Looked on eBay for awhile and I havent seen any but doesnt mean they arent out there,waiting for me I would assume they would have been 'back in the day'...or not at all.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Re: Did they ever make?........

Hmm... I don't know if cookie cutters were made but it wouldn't surprise me. I do know that Wilton, the cooking-hardware company that still makes cake pans and decorating supplies, did make Star Wars aluminum cake pans in the 1980s. Wilton still produces cake pans for popular characters such as Spongebob Squarepants and Scooby-Doo.

Wilton made four different cake pans shape of Darth Vader, Boba Fett, and C-3PO's heads, plus a full-body R2-D2. Wilton pans can be used over and over and stand up to most abuse. You can still get them on eBay relatively cheaply. There were also cheaper cake pans (similar to frozen pie pans) too but they weren't as durable. I'm not sure if those were made by Wilton or not.

I am pretty sure they had them awhile back, but dont hold me to it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I know for a fact that they made little Play-Doh shapes and cutters so if push comes to shove you could always use them. The Jabba one we had would make about a 10 pound cookie though.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Oh yeah, the Play-Doh molds would work I suppose. Forgot all about those. I have the Jabba one that still has some ancient cans of Play-Doh in the box.

Play-Dog would work,never thought of it actually,Thanks

I know about the cake pans,and candy molds(have some ) which lead me to believe there might have been Star Wars cookie cutter out there.The play-doh sounds like a much easier solution
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I still have the Artoo and Threepio cake pans and 2 or 3 of the candy molds. If those damn little candies weren't so expensive, I'd be making them all the time!

I've never seen cookie cutters though.
    But I do remember Star Wars cookies back in the Jedi days. They were packaged in a bag like Goldfish crackers (maybe the same company). They were chocolate flavored and shaped like Vader, Chewie, Artoo, Threepio, ect.
    They were tasty too!

Mmmm...chocolate Vader...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    Mmmm...chocolate Vader...
    I have a 7" knock-off af vader from the "Galaxy Empire" line, he's a perfectly scaled-up version of the POTFII "He-man Vader", an exact duplicate in every respect.. except that he's a rich, chocolate brown colour... you'd love him, RB
    (I also have a knock-off "super deformed" jabba the hutt with HAIR on the back of his head, but tha's another story)

Sorry, continue
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I would totally eat those.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudon
    I have a 7" knock-off af vader from the "Galaxy Empire" line, he's a perfectly scaled-up version of the POTFII "He-man Vader", an exact duplicate in every respect.. except that he's a rich, chocolate brown colour... you'd love him, RB
    (I also have a knock-off "super deformed" jabba the hutt with HAIR on the back of his head, but tha's another story)
    I remember seeing Galaxy Empire in an old Toyfare. CaptainSolo1138, Slicker, & I (and another friend) kept an eye out for them, but sadly, never found any.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!