View Poll Results: How do you rate the ROTS Theatrical Trailer?

Voters
768. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - Awesome

651 84.77%

84 10.94%

24 3.13%

2 0.26%
  • 1 - Lame

7 0.91%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: How do you rate the ROTS Theatrical Trailer?

Hand me a tissue I have to clean up that was so exciting.

I have to find that somewhere on the net!!!!!!!

Need to see it again and share with others!!!

Wow that was amazing, very dark. I must have watched it 100 times last night, I just couldn't get enough of it. Definitely a 5 as far as I'm concerned.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Yes, I definitely give it a 5. I did not see it on the OC but I did see it before the movie, Robots. And all I can say is WOW. It is very very good. Robots is a good movie too by the way.

Re: How would you rate the ROTS Theatrical Trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    there's a shot of him throwing a punch at Obi-Wan.
    Nope. Sorry. I thought it was the General also but I watched that part frame by frame and it is indeed one of his bodyguards.

I gave it a 4. I liked everything except the rehashed music. I wish they'd have included a bit of new stuff. Oh no. Did I just agree on something about the prequels with Stillakid?!?!?!?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    Nope. Sorry. I thought it was the General also but I watched that part frame by frame and it is indeed one of his bodyguards.
    Gotta agree with Battle Droid on this one, I've watched it frame-by-frame as well and I'm convinced its a shot of Grievous from behind sans his cape. The armor is what really gives it away and if you look closely you can see the side of his face for a split second. He also looks like he's at least a couple of feet taller than Obi-Wan and I could be wrong but I don't think Grievous' bodyguards are that tall.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Screw Hyperspace

I am angry, I pay a premium for Starwars.com Hyperspace. I therefore expect to be treated special. But then I find AOL members dont need to have hyperspace and get to see it for free. Screw hyperspace for not treating us with more loyalty.

Re: Screw Hyperspace

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent
    I am angry, I pay a premium for Starwars.com Hyperspace. I therefore expect to be treated special. But then I find AOL members dont need to have hyperspace and get to see it for free. Screw hyperspace for not treating us with more loyalty.
    I've always thought Hyperspace was a waste of money and a slap in the face.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    No Grievous, No Dooku, I think it saved some stuff.
    But Dooku and Grievous are pretty well expected.

The whole Palpatine thing and enemy Jedi stuff were the biggest things they shouldn't have given away, IMO.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    The whole Palpatine thing and enemy Jedi stuff were the biggest things they shouldn't have given away, IMO.
    I agree, but I think at this point so much has leaked out that they're opting to build enthusiasm and excitement by showing us a little of what we already expect. Seems to be working.

What I'm wondering is... out of everything that's leaked out or that we're able to read about, etc. -- is there any sort of real "shocker" that we won't know about until the film comes out? Is their going to be a "Luke, I am your father" for Episode III?
    plasticfetish.net

Either way, remember that this thread is supposed to be spoiler free so maybe it's best (out of courtesy) not to even tip toe around certain characters who don't really even appear in the trailer.