View Poll Results: How do you rate the ROTS Theatrical Trailer?

Voters
768. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - Awesome

651 84.77%

84 10.94%

24 3.13%

2 0.26%
  • 1 - Lame

7 0.91%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

How do you rate the ROTS Theatrical Trailer?

The Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith theatrical trailer is being released today on TV and through other avenues, and tomorrow on the big screen. On a scale of 1 through 5 - 5 being "totally awesome" and 1 being "pretty lame" - how would you rate the trailer?

Please keep in mind that there are NO SPOILERS ALLOWED in this thread.

Re: How would you rate the ROTS Theatrical Trailer?

5 all the way.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Awesome as can be...5
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah... 5. I'd say as far as trailers go, that was a good one. I was surprised by how much detail it gave up. (The "Sin City" preview looked pretty good also. )
    plasticfetish.net

5 without a doubt.

What two fools put "1"?

I gave it a 5. Yes, it did give some details, but I'm still left with questions, so there is still plenty of mystery. I'm quite anxious to see it. I keep having dreams that I'm seeing the movie or in it somehow.

I Give a big 5, It looks great. I watched it ten times on my TIVO and more times to come hehehe

5 all the way. It did what it was supposed to. Tease the heck out of us with awesome images. I can't believe it is finally coming to an end.
    I hope we get another trailer soon like George did on AOTC. I've been waiting for this since 1977. The last two months are going to be the longest!

Meh. It was okay. I think that the main attraction to any Star Wars trailer is just seeing new images. But as a "trailer," it was just okay. The cut was a bit long, not too inspired, not enough "thrilling" music or buildup to a satisfying crescendo. I give it a 3.

WOW I love this trailer and it really makes me believe the movie is going to be good.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22