Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Entire EPIII Line In New Insider

Saw this over at Rebel Scum and I can't wait to get my copy. I'm really, really annoyed. Just as I decided to stick with higher end stuff like Gentle Giant & Kotobukiya, Hasbro has to make super nice figures!

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=90231

Re: Entire EPIII Line In New Insider

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I must say that the clone troopers sure have a varied color scheme in this one - clone trooper #41 looks to be a SA version - the one on the far left is the first and looks a tad 'blocky' whereas this one looks like a movie photo....nice! Seeing some familiar aliens was a nice suprise.
    Real men buy Willrow

Looks like there is going to be a crispy Anakin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crispy.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	10498  

Yeah, the clones look sweet. I wonder who the little dude is. Could be a spoiler if it's Han Solo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	little dude.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	10499  
    Last edited by mm74md; 03-11-2005 at 09:24 AM.

I don't know who the young kid / padawan is but I love the fact that we are getting a young Tarkin Figure. Plus with this poster you can finally see a pic of the Utopian Warrior figure. I hope this is included in the new Insider magazine. I not sure if I am digging the "crispy Anakin" at this time but the Obi Wan with flight gear and robe looked sweet. Hopefully it fits intop the starfighter this time.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Saw this over at Rebel Scum and I can't wait to get my copy. I'm really, really annoyed. Just as I decided to stick with higher end stuff like Gentle Giant & Kotobukiya, Hasbro has to make super nice figures!

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=90231
    My. Thoughts. Exactly!

I've just started getting into the mini-busts, and I'm totally hooked on the Bust-Ups and scaled lightsabers. The only way I can afford them is to scale back on the Hasbro line.

Looks like that's not gonna happen now...
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Yeah, the clones look sweet. I wonder who the little dude is. Could be a spoiler if it's Han Solo
    I believe that the padawan played by Lucas' son.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, that's Zett Jukassa.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    I believe that the padawan played by Lucas' son.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    I see the padawan "tail" now.

Looks good.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten