Washington collectors!!

Has anyone in Washington state found anything new lately? Last thing I found was the Tarkin wave at TRU in Bellevue. If you find anything, let us know! This thread will probably be moved, but it'll catch the most attention here. We can try to help eachother out! Good luck!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Re: Washington collectors!!

I'm in Bellingham, WA. I've not seen the Tarkin wave but I found 48-50 a while back. Yesterday Wal-Mart had 51-53, I think at least 3 red guards and a few AT-TE Gunners. They also had a few of the all white clone trooper three packs. I already had two each of AT-TE gunner and red guard and a set of the clone troopers so I didn't get those. I found one Jedi vs Sith set at Target, and a clone trooper three pack with a green trooper at TRU. While at TRU, an employee asked if I was a collector and he said that Wal-Mart had had the clone paint variations, and Target had had the Anakin Evolution and 500th Vader. I think he said he hadn't found the Tarkin wave either.

I have seen the Tarkin wave twice. Once with plenty at TRU in Bellevue and then once with very few in Lynnwood. I'd check TRU...
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

I did find the Crab droid, spider droid and deluxe Stass Allie at Target in Redmond, but I didn't pick them up. I also found one white clone 3 pack, but also did not get it. Can't remember where that was.
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

I went back to Wal-Mart today and I was able to pick up a couple of green Clone Commanders and a couple of red #6 clones. Also found the AT-RT driver and Obi-Wan pilot. Didn't find anything at Target or TRU. I'll probably not check again until Saturday.

I finally had a stroke of luck. I found the Anakin Evolutions, Stass Allies, Mustafar Anakin, and the new R2-D2 at Target in Redmond. I picked up the Stass Allie and Anakin Evolutions, but left the others.
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

I found Stass quite a while ago. Seeing more of them now. In Bellingham today I found 500th Vader at Target and Ani Evolutions at TRU. Still no new basic figs at TRU. The full pegs at Wal-Mart are starting to get a little thinner with most of the new figures gone. Didn't notice any new basic figures at Target either. I'll be going to Mt. Vernon in a couple weeks and I'll see what I find there.

Yesterday, the Bellingham Wal-Mart had 4 Mustafar Sentries that I could see. I got two of them.

TRU still does not appear to have gotten anything new. Lots of Tarfful, Ki-Adi, Saesee, Luminara and Aayla.

Target's supply is dwindling. They have some 500th Vaders though.

K-Mart moved their Star Wars section and there is now a lot of empty pegs and shelf space. I keep checking hoping I'll see some new Battle Packs, Evolutions or Exclusive multi-figure sets.

I found some black Clone Pilots a couple weeks ago at the Lakeway Fred Meyer in Bellingham. I also saw some at the Burlington Target a couple days after that.