Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Anyone from West Virginia still around here besides me?

I found some Lego sets, General Grievous Chase, Clone Turbo Tank, and Vader transformation at the Beckley, WV Wal-Mart, but they wouldn't sell any to me at checkout!
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 03-25-2005 at 06:46 PM.

Oh, the K-Mart in Bluefield also had the ROTS VAder Bank. Pretty cool, but 25 bucks. Not much left afterwards to put inthe bank.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I live in southwestern virginia and travel up to bluefield occasionally and I try to hold down the fort all the way to bristol, Va. I'm off at school right now but I'm moving back in may. Hope to hunt with you guys very soon.

Where in SW Va do you live? cause I live here too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I live between lebanon and honaker just off 19
    What about you kidhuman? Where abouts are you?
    I actually won't be back there until mid may around the time of opening of episode III. I'm in Richmond going to school, but I can't wait to get back.

I live in Radford, so I normally troop the C-Burg, Radford and Giles area. I occasionally head out top Claypool Hill, as my wife is from Grundy and my step-kids dad lives there.

Princeton WVa WM - Nothing, did get a SW Air freshener. Had a Yoda deluxe, stashed it though. Didnt care for it too much. PM me for lacation if interested.

K-MArt Bluefield Va/WVa - Nothing new

I was just down at the Princeton Wal-Mart on the 28th, they had all the new deluxe's then, got the Darth Vader.

at the princeton wal mart wher i work we got in 198 figures last night and we got the clone commander exploding grevious palpatine with red saber wookie warrior (1 i got it) all the 12 inch figures and all of the new deluxe figures!!
    check this site out!!

[url="http://www.compfused.com/directlink/610/"]www.compfused.com/directlink/610/[/url]

SWEET, I'll probably be going there tomorrow.