Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Now this is a lego AT-AT

this is what it should have been more to scale I think.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=722936

At-st is nice too

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=455913

Re: Now this is a lego AT-AT

those are incredible. are these new expert sets coming out? that ATST had the plaque..

wow..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Very sweet. Wonder how many pieces were on that AT-AT
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Tonysmo
    those are incredible. are these new expert sets coming out? that ATST had the plaque..
    I've seen lots of these before on that very site and they all have the little plaques. They also have instructions for most of these sets and you can download the stickers to put on them so no these aren't new releases just some dang good customs.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

yea there just customs sorry about that..

I also just found this. Life size Han in Carbonite. Now that's mad skillz and you no it's serious cuz I used a "z".
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I also just found this. Life size Han in Carbonite. Now that's mad skillz and you no it's serious cuz I used a "z".
    D...amn. This guy needs a hobby.

Think he has one
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

wow.. thays just insane.. I love it when people take legos to the next level.. His Trooper mosaic is awesome as well.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Yikes! That is bonkers! Lego should think about asking this guy to do one for the park or for elite sales, they already have life-sized Vader & R2 at the park and some Lego stores, and they sold a few life-sized Vaders through FAO back in the day. Great conversation piece - 10,000 pieces is a lot but only about $750 to $1,000, the fiberglass one from back in the day cost over twice that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.