Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will there be a Qui Gon Jinn Figure for Ep 3?

I am not to zealous on Spoiler reading... but We all heard that Liam went in to do something for Ep 3. I assume it is the Spirit gig. But i would love a Quigon Figure that you could put on top of your pencil as Maul made possible. Or might we be in for the 2 point of articualtion Ghost figure? Also has anyone heard if the Transosian race makes an appearence in Ep 3 since they sold the wookies into slavery according to Lucas.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Re: Will there be a Qui Gon Jinn Figure for Ep 3?

I also heard that rumor about liam doing something for ROTS but a figure of him would be awesome. Even if they make him similar to the OTC spirit of Obi Wan.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Dunno what the "Transosian" race is, but I'm assuming you mean Trandoshans. No, they don't appear in ROTS.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Well, IF Liam is in the movie (and all accounts point in that direction), if they don't make a figure, you can always use the Holographic one from EPI. That's my plan if he's in and a fig isn't made.

As for the Trandoshans, don't speak so quickly. There has been no proof to show whether or not Bossk's race will be in EPIII.

As for the idea that they will sell them into slavery, we in all likelyhood will not be seeing that in the movie. The timing for the slavery of the Wookiees is a bit later than the events of ROTS.
    Move along, move along

I like the Qui gon character and would like to see Liam back, but it is the lameness of the possable plot twist it will involve that scares me. No more voice overs please. Call it a bad hunch but Boba Fett will have a lame cameo appearence as well.

I wouldn't really mind seeing Qui-Gon's ghost guide Obi-Wan in the same way that Ben guided Luke possibly telling that Ani has become twisted and evil.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Possible Spoiler!
    Qui-gon supposedly briefly instructs Yoda and Obi how to maintain a relative physical appearance even after death. One rumor has it that he only instructs Yoda who then teaches Obi. Either way, this could be a nice little surprise near the end of the movie, so that it ties it in that much better with the OT. If not true, well then you have to ask yourself, what else? As mentioned the voice-over thing has already been done.
    .Spoiler over.
    -Sal
    Move along, move along

There better be....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I would like to think that there is more to it than that. I think that would be a pretty weak way to involve him, however quite plausable.

Well I really hope he comes back in spirit form. I already have the Episode I holographis figure which fits in for the spirit if it happens, but I would love to see an updated version.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."