Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Official Midnight Madness Thread

I keep getting asked about which stores will have the Midnight Madness so until an official list if available, if anyone has verified their local Wal-Mart or Toy's "R" Us will be having midnight madness, post it here.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Re: Official Midnight Madness Thread

On 4/2 and 4/3 WM is having a huge SW Tent sale in Radford Va. Dont quite know about MM just yet. But they have done it inthe past
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Wally world here in Athens OH is doing midnight madness. One of the toy folks told me they were scheduled to come in early and rope everything off and stock, etc etc. I'll post more about Dayton-area stores once i get hunting next week on my spring break.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Just called my local TRU...they will be open for MM. I'll be there early enough. How early do you think I should get there? Is anywhere from 1-2 hours before midnight a good time?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

1-2 hours is fine if you want to be at the end of a long line. In my neck of the woods you need to be there in the morning to get a good spot in line.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I talked to someone at my TRU and thhey didnt even know whaat is was, ill try againn though .

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    1-2 hours is fine if you want to be at the end of a long line. In my neck of the woods you need to be there in the morning to get a good spot in line.

Thankfully, I don't think my store is anywhere near that hectic. Nevertheless, I'll still go at around closing time for the TRU (around 9-9:30) and wait there.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Halofanatic
    I talked to someone at my TRU and thhey didnt even know whaat is was, ill try againn though .
    That's usually the case with all the employees with everything that goes on at TRU. I'd be surprised if they knew their managers name let alone their own.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Checked with the Walmart by me in Old Bridge and they said that they would not be opening at midnight but are having some kind of huge party on April 2 and 3. Almost all of the TRU are going to be open at midnight though. Just have to go there first and hit Walmart in the morning the next day.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm assuming that the TRU in Saginaw, MI will be hosting a MM as they have in the past. What you don't find there can be picked up at Wal-Mart and Meijer, both 24-hour stores who seem to put there stuff out in the middle of the night.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.