Is there a list of EVERYTHING that comes out April 2nd?

And I'm not just talking about the toys. I'm talking about books, the soundtrack, games, the whole shebang. Is there a website that lists all these things?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Re: Is there a list of EVERYTHING that comes out April 2nd?

I am trying to piece one together, but have only found toys, with prices and just a few books. I am trying to find the date for the Star Wars Dark Chocolate M&M release.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Re: Is there a list of EVERYTHING that comes out April 2nd?

I have a list of the toys, but not anything else. Food Promos willusually hit around the time of the movie release, but some are out now. I have seen Pop-Tarts, Rice Krispie Treats, Cereal and Pez Dispensers on that end. SOme people have found others. Check out the Food Promo thread in the Star Wars Other section.

Also Burger King doesnt have an official date of there promo beginning, but they just started Robots toys for kids meals, so it will probably be next.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten