Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is the ig88 wave over?

With episode III coming out will the ig88 wave still be shipping?
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Re: is the ig88 wave over?

I've seen IG-88 and Aurra Sing restocked on shelves as recently as today so I would assume that stores are still getting them in. As for the Stormtrooper he must be popular because I rarely see him.

P.S. If you need help getting them shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

When they showed the displays for E3 stuff I saw that wave on the pegs, so I assume that they will.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    P.S. If you need help getting them shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
    PM'd ya.......

I cant find them anywhere...Bleh

The Bossk and Tusken Wave clogged the pegs for so long that the Vader/Dooku Wave didn't even hit in most places I go. I think that with ROTS stuff about to come out, this Wave will mysteriously come out around here a few months late, like the Hoth Luke/Clone trooper Wave did when the previous wave finally cleared out.
    Last edited by Fluke Skywalker; 03-17-2005 at 02:54 AM.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

The Bossk and Tusken Wave clogged the pegs for so long that the Vader/Dooku Wave didn't even hit in most places I go.
    Well, if you need a Dooku repack LMK. Both my local Wal-Marts have over a dozen and a half Dooku's, Mace's, Luke X-Wing and on and on.
    May the force be with you.

Well, if you need a Dooku repack LMK. Both my local Wal-Marts have over a dozen and a half Dooku's, Mace's, Luke X-Wing and on and on.
    Thanx S_K_99. I actually grabbed the one Dooku I saw (Out of town Wally World). I appreciate the offer, though

Sy Snootles lip synchs

The Stormie is popular...I hit the 24 Uber WM and a case of the unleashed was open and only IG-88 and A. Sing was in the box.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car
    The Stormie is popular...I hit the 24 Uber WM and a case of the unleashed was open and only IG-88 and A. Sing was in the box.
    Has anyone seen the yoda and fett reissues? The pegs are all empty where i live. Nothing is left.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...