Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ROTS CHEWBACCA 12" ?????????????

Does anybody know how or where to get this figure. because i ordered it off of kb toys and they sent me the otc one i need help

Re: ROTS CHEWBACCA 12" ?????????????

Best Bet would to be to contac them and explain or find a KB near you . O ne of my local Kb's has 2 of these on sunday.

I saw some at KB over the weekend. The only difference between the 2 that I can see is the packaging. Course if you're a MOC'er that's a pretty big difference...

The same thing happened to me. I ordered 2 of them, thinking it was the ROTS version, but it was the OTC version. I sent them back for a refund.

Try a KB store, they have a bunch by me. He also comes with a wookie blaster, not the traditional chewbacca bow
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

If you go to KB web site you can order either version.

OTC version.
    http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7/INstock/Y/D/

ROTS http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7/INstock/Y/D/

thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by anti-hero
    I saw some at KB over the weekend. The only difference between the 2 that I can see is the packaging. Course if you're a MOC'er that's a pretty big difference...
    In case you missed it in evenflow's comment, I feel it's worth pointing out again, ROTS Chewie comes with an ROTS rifle accessory rather than the classic bowcaster.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Or you could wait about 6 months and it will be on clearance like the Gamorrean Guard still is at my local KB. Can't believe as cool as that figure is they didn't sell out.