Hasbro's Risk - Clone Wars

I don't know if this is the right place for this thread... if not then please move me.

Is there any info on this game? I'd like to see pictures of the board and pieces. What will the gameplay be like? Will it be like traditional Risk or more like 2210? 2210 is my favorite version of Risk, it really made some great improvements on an already wonderful classic game, I hope that Clone Wars will be as good.

-Greyfolk
    Porkins is Your Daddy!

Re: Hasbro's Risk - Clone Wars

That looks really awsome, will it come out before MM, if so I know what we will be doing in line rofl

I haven't played 2210, but I am totally in love with the Lord fo the Rings version. I'll have to flip the box over and check out the board and pieces...that is whenever I find it.

I'm gonna go ahead and toss this in the Clone Wars forum.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Oh no!

If my Risk obsessed friend sees this he'll buy it so I won't have any more excuses for not wanting to play all night Risk games. He calls it fun, I consider it nothing short of torture.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    I'm gonna go ahead and toss this in the Clone Wars forum.
    But it's being released with RotS toys!!
    Porkins is Your Daddy!