Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Ultimate villain Vader

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    You can buy it now an Toys R Us online

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=UTF8&v=glance
    Hey bud,
    Thanks for posting that. I ordered one this morning, and Amazon has already shipped it. It should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks again for the heads up!

Re: Are there any pics of the Vader 12"

I need better pics! I'm worried that the helmet is the same as the 14" Vader,the sloped duck bill look that I hate. Most of the pics I've seen look like it's not sloped,but I'm not 100% sure. Does anybody know if the face is corrected from the 14" version?

Where on Amazon? I can't find it at all. I searched for Ultimate Villain,Darth Vader,Anakin,episode III vader,episode III,episode 3 & Darth. I can't find it. But I did find the Vader water sprinkler,how weird

What everybody needs to do is leave the Anakin figure alone,then combine the Vader armor with the 14" talking vader. Remove the bib,put on the new shoulder armor. Then change the heads. Then it should kick ***! It will be the Vader from the end of ROTJ but as long as the mask is on you should have an awesome Vader.

Just follow mm74md's link and it takes you right to figure.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: Ultimate villain Vader

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    You can buy it now an Toys R Us online

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=UTF8&v=glance
    It says it is not available.

-Greyfolk
    Porkins is Your Daddy!

Strange. I could've swore it said available when I looked at it when I posted. They may have pulled it after they realized that it wasn't supposed to be out yet. Sorry about that.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

They possibly sold out as well. People have confirmed shipped on their order
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, take a look about six posts ago in this thread. I ordered mine on Thursday, and it was shipped on Friday. My UPS tracking number says it's in Vernon CA right now (came from NV), so it looks like it's for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Yeah, take a look about six posts ago in this thread. I ordered mine on Thursday, and it was shipped on Friday. My UPS tracking number says it's in Vernon CA right now (came from NV), so it looks like it's for real.
    Any chance you can post some pics when you get it in? Thanks.

Randy

Well I'm not sure I'm gonna bust it out right away, but I'll take some pics anyways.