Thread: FX-7 available

FX-7 available

I have a mint carded FX-7 POTJ figure available. I will gladly give it away in a trade for figures that I need.

Here are the figures I am looking for:

Mas Amedda
    Chewie Dejarik
    Security Droid
    Han Solo (Death Star Escape)
    a clean scout (can't hurt to try)

or maybe you have some extra Episode 1 stuff:

Swimming Jar Jar
    Holo Sidious
    Sio Bobble
    TC-14
    R2-B1
    Pit Droid 2 pk.
    Royal Guard
    Watto

or some POTF2:

a commtech Stormie
    Holo R2-D2
    Adm. Motti

If you don't feel comfortable replying here, you can E-mail me
    at HomerJ208@cs.com Keep in mind certain figures are more preferable than others so I may refuse your offer if I am offered a different figure that I need ( ie a Commtech Stormie over a Watto).

If you have not had any feedback on this forum than I will not ship the figure until I have received mine (unless you can prove otherwise) sorry! I can provide the names of members I have dealt with on SirSteves if you have any doubts about holding up my end of the bargain. Ciao!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Do you mind Tri-logo/canadian carded?
    TK421, why are you not at your post? TK421 do you copy?
    great traders:
    Jonboy, lowly bantha cleaner,
    Forhekset

Originally posted by TK421
    Do you mind Tri-logo/canadian carded?
    No I would not mind a Tri-logo card. In fact I have a Snobi-wan trilogo that I bought in Toronto. Looks sorta cool, if not a little cluttered.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Han

Another question for you. Do you still need a DS Han? If so would you consider that a trade? If you still need him I can send it Thursday (If wally land still has him and I'm sure they do!!)
    Please E-mail me(in my profile) or just leave a post hear if interested.

Thanks,
    Jedd
    TK421, why are you not at your post? TK421 do you copy?
    great traders:
    Jonboy, lowly bantha cleaner,
    Forhekset

TK

check your E-mail for a response.