Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEW Titanium toys surface, including ROTS vehicles!!!!

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=90436

Amazing! I will get all of them, including the rereleases!
    At last the greatest toy line of them all is returning! Micro Machines!
    Let's hope there will be more new MICRO toys as well. Anyone know if the MICRO toys are the same scale as the TITANIUM ones? They use pretty much the same molds- Micro uses X-Rays and Titanium DIE-CASTS.

I am glad we finally get some new toys in time for the movie's release.

P.S.: Sorry for opening another thread but the other one seems to much of a downbeat.
    [URL]http://www.flickr.com/photos/24344679@N00/[/URL]

[URL="http://Please%20visit%20my%20Webspace"][/URL]

Re: NEW Titanium toys surface, including ROTS vehicles!!!!

This is great news. I have been looking to see if newer ones have come out. Cant wait for these.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow, they sneaked these up on us! We knew the Gunship and A-Wing was coming but not Anakins fighter and the Tri Fighter. They look great! Will definitely pick those up!
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Remember a previous post from a friend in NZ. He unveiled the upcoming items :

Titanium 2005.

Millenium Falcon.
    X-wing fighter (Luke).
    Tie fighter.
    Slave One (Boba).

Y-wing fighter.
    Republic Gunship.
    Tie Bomber.
    AT-RT.
    Shuttle Tydirium.
    Millenium Falcon battle damaged.
    Jedi Starfighter # 1
    Jedi Starfighter # 2
    Luke Landspeeder.
    Snowspeeder.
    A-wing fighter.
    Clone Swampspeeder.
    ARC-170 Starfighter.
    Star Destroyer.
    Tri-Fighter dro´d.
    Royal starship.
    Naboo fighter.
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

Little pic found on Ebay. It shows the StarDestroyer's blister.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	titanium02.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	10574  
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

Sorry to burst into MM alley here but I have to say that I like the look of these. The packaging is very nicely done and the vehicles look well done also.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

From the looks of it I think it's just me, but I'm not a big fan of this scale. But, I am quite intrigued by that tri-fighter. The picture makes it kind of hard to see, but I will most likely buy that one, and MAYBE the new JSF. How much do these things run anyway?
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

They're $5 each around here. Which is really really going to be a pain once those start hitting with a ton of ships...along with the regular figure line. Ack!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Sorry to burst into MM alley here but I have to say that I like the look of these. The packaging is very nicely done and the vehicles look well done also.
    It's an interesting packaging scheme, but it seems WAY too big for what's inside, could fit almost an entire 2nd unit in that same amount of space if the packages weren't so oversized. This is an especially big deal at my local WMs since they have bupkis for shelfspace in the die-cast department where these live, I've not seen 1 report from my area of ever finding the first wave at a store, I really don't want that to happen with these. Don't get me wrong, I love this scale, especially in metal, but these aren't very retailer-friendly IMO.

Why shouldn't these be the same $5 price as the figures? They're the same size roughly and made of metal, and they're painted all over. I can't wait to find them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's not so much the $5 price itself, as it's much better than the $7 pricetag on the Corgi 1:43's, it's just with the quantity coming out and mixed with the figures being overpriced, I'm going to have to decide which one takes priority.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"