Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: BugerKing Toy promos

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    You can buy them seperately without buying food. Cost like 1-2 dollars each.
    Hopefully so. I love fast food don't get me wrong but having to eat it all the time to get the toys would get ridiculous seeing as I hate nearly every vegetable known to man so I eat a cheeseburger with just mustard and ketchup/catsup.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    ketchup/catsup.

Be csrefulk, figuring that one out might get you committed. (points for that reference)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    You can buy them seperately without buying food. Cost like 1-2 dollars each.
    Oh good, kh. I try and limit myself to one visit to a fast food joint/take out place per week. Eating everyday at Burger King, whether it be a Kids' Meal or not, seemed like a daunting task.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Can someone post some quailtiy picks of they toys. Trying to figure which ones to gun for.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Can someone post some quailtiy pics of they toys. Trying to figure which ones to gun for.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

"I wonder if the toys will be in a non-seethrough bag or will it be see-through to make it easyer on us?"...

I imagine they will be in an opague poly bag so you don't know what toy it is. They did this a few times with Pokemon toys in a similar set up. Many different toys in different "categories" ie: keychain, squirter, plush.
    At least you can tell the plush, I want a bunch of those!
    Otherwise, what good would a limited Anakin/Vader toy be? They would be scalped right from the box.
    If the promo is "blind" I hope the assortments are good, with a couple of each "variety" in every case. We should set up a trade board though!

There's another BK thread from months ago here...
    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=25841
    ...with pics and all that.
    plasticfetish.net

Anyone know why Bossk went bye-bye?
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I was wondering the same thing.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I am looking forward to all these. I hope the chase figure isnt too tough to find.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."